- i want to make out with you
- i want to kill you
- i am hungry
- i am tired
- why the fuck is my music not playing in my left headphone
The act or result of being Lanan: 'That Lanan has got some lananification'
Oh god, this is so exciting! #neilgaiman #tickets #usherhall #bringonjuly
Usher Hall has just gone on sale. Lots of tickets.
The two nights at the Barbican, and the San Francisco night, are practically (but not quite) sold out.
Carnegie Hall (NYC) still has plenty of tickets for sale…
*singsong* I am going to see this at the Barbican on July 4 and I am so excited!!!
10 Movies This Child of the ’80s Wants Her Kids to Learn From - source (Huffington Post)
1. Each of us is a brain, an athlete, a basket case, a princess and a criminal. (The Breakfast Club)
2. The world is full of guys. Don’t be a guy; be a man. (Say Anything)
3. Your mom and dad were young and clueless and angst-ridden once, too. (Back to the Future)
4. Sometimes awesome people might “live to like you,” and you might not feel the same way. That’s OK. (Pretty in Pink)
5. No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world. (Dead Poets Society)
6. Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. (Ferris Bueller’s Day Off)
7. Say “bless you” when someone sneezes. (Singles)
8. We are all Goonies. (The Goonies)
9. I’ll be right here. (E.T.: The Extraterrestrial)
10. Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line. (The Princess Bride)
This is a picture of Paul McCartney eating a sandwich and it is perfect
Do Mondays make you feel like running away? Travel in style with this World Map skirt! £30 from www.interrobangart.co.uk, free worldwide shipping.
#worldmap #map #maps #cartography #atlas #globe #travel #travelling #wanderlust #alternative #alternativefashion #interrobangart
I *might* need this
men’s rights activists definition of misandry
what is this from? SOMEONE TELL ME IT LOOKS SO COOL
A League of Their Own! LOVE THIS MOVIE!!
Only the best damn movie of all time!
I still haven’t seen this, because I really feel like I need to see it with Carolyn
Nia and I found this book in the library. There is no context, description, or listed author. Every page is a picture of Humphrey Bogart. The only words we could find were the title and the dedication.
I wonder if Frank was grateful.
I want this book. For reasons.